Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I wonder why???

i have been feeling moody recently.. and i wonder why im in that kinda mood... haiz...

since i have achieved the followings...
i) passed my ACCA n become an affiliates now... there is no more worry bout my study anymore... means no more study stress...

ii) already got a job in a quite reputable firm.. because im new, there is less jobs delegated for me to do... sometimes its really just stressed out when u got nothing to do in the office while the others are busying.. well, all my frens n colleague said is normal.. so i feel okay!!.. mayb just cant reli get used to the long hours work because before that my life was lik sleep late n wake up late.. a relaxing life.. now has changed...


Yeah.. i got a job d.. im quite stable... and i should be vry happy and feel lik flying in the air.. in fact, im NOT! since i passed my ACCA.. i feel lik lost an aim... an achievement or a target to be reachable... i feel a bit lost... its not that i want to fail.. is just like a sudden got nth for me to target on... mayb im stil new to my new jobs... i havent seen enough and the whole picture for my job instead... i wonder all my fren who have passed their exam have this kinda experience... hmmm...


another things that distract me a lot is relationship!!.. i admit sometimes i really cant separate it wif my own study n work.. i really dun like it.. yeah... im single now... just i feel that i have a crush on a gal... not a deep crush.. jz got a bit feeling.. it happens when my best fren intro this sweet gal for me before she went off for oversea study... mayb is bcoz of her keep on urging me to chase the gal, so i also blindly go n chase the gal.. im not myself, and now it come to an uneasy stage for me n the gal.. haiz...

i feel lost... no aim!!! wat should i do now?? i need to see some bright in my life, i need the light of hope! im not sure where im heading now....
im just looking forward for my graduation in KL!!! when thinking of it, i get vry excited! coz can meet frens and shop!!! i miss the life back there! yeah! :)
i need comments from evryone le.. thanks...

6 comments:

Nadrah Hakim said...

congrats dear!!!
whats the secret?
all the best in ur job, affiliate!

Anonymous said...

congrats on ur graduation. being 21 and having a new job is an achievement! remembered when i was 21, i was still buried in my piles of revision notes... :)
enjoy ur work while u got the time. i joined the firm in sept 3 yrs ago and i was facing the same dilemma as u too. i even go around the ofis askin for work to do.. u know, like cut n paste, set up files etc. something to kill my time. then now, i wish so much tat i can live a life which i used to have when i started joinin the firm. anyway, its like tat la.. its really normal for a newbie to be darn free esp at these time of the year aka off-peak. seize the moment... make full use of the firm's resources, go online msn/yahoo messenger/stc to chat, surf the web, write more blogs, search for new friends in ur friend's friendster friend's list, sketch an artwork, disturb ur fellow colleagues (errr, me excluded), have longer lunch breaks, write love letters to the girl u've been eying at, compose a motivational and inspirational stories for those ACCA students who are in awe of u. hahaha! :) anyway, enjoy ur work.. and welcome again to EY.

graz said...

u r doin just fine...
now u r 21 n graduate from acca, got a job in EY, damn, i envy u...
enjoy the feelin tat u r havin now, n remember de feelin u had now, cos u wil miss it when it's gone. those good old day whr u felt a bit lost n aimless n dono wad 2 do n whr 2 go...
someday, u wil miss it
happy merdeka!

St Tomato said...

hmmm... dont know how u feel since i havent finish the damn acca yet... hopefully u start to get busy with your work, and dont feel that way anymore. and, most importantly, please do busy until no time to court girl, so i got more choices and chances. god bless me! oops, i mean, god bless you!

Leonard said...

thanks everyone.. i reli touch when i saw my blog reli got feedback... so touched.... thanks and many thanks..
sure i will work hard and keep it up!.. and i will sure improve my blog..
lastly i will take all u guy's advise!

thanks.. :)

--Leonard--

Anonymous said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff
prior to and you're simply too great. I actually like what you've bought here, really like
what you are saying and the best way during which you say it.

You are making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to stay
it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you.
This is really a wonderful website.

Here is my weblog coffee beans