Sunday, August 12, 2007

My 21th Birthday Dinner @ Bla Bla Bla-- 9 August 2007


(my ACCA gangs)


(my Kuching High gangs)


1st of all i would lik to thanks all my frens which have come to my birthday party/dinner at bla bla bla... it begins with my fren who said "oi, 21 yrs old d oh.. hav to make big big o"..

Act i never celebrate bday until i went to kl which hav celebration with my fren.. mayb is their culture tt evry bday there is a celebration.... but in kuching, sometimes in hokkien people say " lang bo su, diam diam lu ho! " which means when u r in good condition, keep quite is okie.. lolz.

After weeks of thinking n frustration whether where shld i celebrate my bday, i finally end up at Bla bla bla... since its hav a better environment n i thought i shld b nice to celebrate thr...








well, i did invite my frens at kuching althought some of them cant make it but thanks anyway for everyone birthday wishes as well.... i reli hav a great n fun time thr.... i hope evryone hav a great time thr too..

(me and pei hui.. thanks ya for helping me as well)


(im really happy that hun wee did show up as well..thanks)


i keep worry on the food coz is really a lot of people which i afraid is not enuf... but luckily it turn out to b a good one.. haha... but i was quite dissappointed for the food (after paying so much!!) which i think i was not that nice at all... but some of my fren said its okie... hmm.... mayb not ngam my appetite...

(some of da so so food)

well, there is definitely NEXT station after my bday dinner which i cant escape...
at last we choose SOHO.. usual place that we go...


(cheers)


(yeah stil okie)(they really lik to punch hole at da cans n sucks it out.. its my 1st time trying)(yeah)


(drunked)

yeah.. i did receive present from my them of cuz... thanks a lot ya... i really appreciate n lik it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyz!!
the presents.. good to wear or not??
:P

Leonard said...

Lol...haha... i haven wear it le..

St Tomato said...

too bad u didnt properly use the chance of being drunk to do something "meaningful"...