Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Good day!

Yeah.. today is somehow a great n relaxing day for me.. .although have been suffering from insomia last nite.. evrythings seems goin well...

(as relaxing as her? hmm...)


mayb im excited to go to KL to meet my frens as well for my convo.. most importantly filled up my new cupboard with new cloth!!!

yeap.. i have not been updating my blog recently yet there's a stake of things to write.. i just cant dig out time n the feelings to write.. okay.. i write based on mood.. summore too much wordy makes da blog less attractive. like previous post -.-'' since working my weekdays have been recurring.. n weekends too.. times fly~~~

just a sad thingy is that my obu have a high chance to get deffered to next sems.. because when my mentor come i was in KL!!!.. grr.... how le?? need to rush up by TONITE n tml NITE!! Impossible!! see how it goes la....

da timing is not that cun when i go KL le.. there is onli 1 new shopping mall at bukit bintang open on the same day i reach thr.. 20th sept(thursday). but i miss the opening of new wings o sth like garden in the sky of Midvalley, and the opening of Pyramid 2.. sob sob...nvm.. will b goin next time.. :) hmm.. who noes next travelling is singapore o hong kong o taiwan!!! yeah.. provided my leave got approved..


excited for my trip! gogogo! will catch a lot of photo to post!.. gona play to da fullest!
FRIENDS n BUDDY!! Cya thr!

No comments: