Tuesday, September 04, 2007

wat have i done?

actually i plan to write something bout my feelings now, bout my life and wat im on and wat im thinking all these while.. in the end i plan to KIV da post.. and come to this..

first of all, i would lik to thanks all my fren who supported my blog and i really appreciate it! I will keep it up and write more good stuff for u guys to read on...

So, wat have I done?? in my frenster, in the "about me" section... i really did list out the items that i wana do after my exam and carried on till now... those are:

1) learn piano/ guitar

why? because lik music and when u got some talent on it, can court gal la.. wat kinda logic is tt???

status: failed coz i forget bout it...

2) cooking

why? guys can cook always be a good impression n add marks.. hmm.. can cook sth i lik can become a hobby... summore we live to eat! I love food!!!...

status: failed-- eat other food til fat now.. i have gone up another 1 kg.. yeah.. ><"

3) keep fit/go gym

why? because i have increase 7kg for da last sems in KL.. although i did get stronger than before, which was a skinny little person, but my stomach is getting bigger, face become round.. man! i dun wan to be fat... no gals wil wan me.. sob sob...

status: marginal pass -- because i did go swimming lik once in 2 weeks?? lolz

4) do my Oxford Brookes University degree project

why? i thought i wont pass my ACCA exam.. so i did it.. summore why doesnt wan an extra certificate. although is not cheap, but its worth it. cause will b at ur advantage when u r compete with those who doesnt have it for job application

status: in process--slowing down when i started working n even worse when i pass my ACCA.. wat to do, stil need to do coz pay so much for it d.. i think it will end up in a last minute work.. lolz

5) learn additional skills and increase my knowledge..

why? when i finish my exam, i was thinking building up my skills and knowledge is a better way to improve myself n grown up.. n yet it is.. im sure with additional skills, U reli hold an advantage over this fast moving society n information age!
status: failed -- i learn nothing!!! i wonder why i did nth since my holiday...for god sake.. time is lik flying.. day by day doing nothing, im becoming kuku...

Conclusion:

what the heck first 3 target is lik to court gal onli... seems lik i reli desperate for gals.. .yeah... i can admit... mayb is single now.. and feeling lik pak toh... but seriously, i didnt simply chase any gal.. onli got feel i will go for it... haiz.. since i come bec to kuching, i onli saw 1 o 2 gal that will touched my heart... unlike my KL heaven with leng luis... <>
basically i think i achieve :

*


*


*


yeah..seriously i miss my life back in the past... but its PASSED. wat important is NOW! as i stil cant figure out wat my plan n future plans was.. i feel a bit loss..

yes, i will slowly adapt my new environment now.. i will aim higer! for a brighter future! of course earn more money la... there is a chinese say " money is not everything, but cant do anything if got no money "

1 comment:

cLaR@ said...

i was here!!!! :)