Monday, October 15, 2007

My room...

since i back from KL months ago.. my room was reli reli like rubbish dumping area..
it was so so messy... after reading The Edge- Haven magazine on home deco and surfing xiaxue blog on how she gona decorate her room, i feel lik give my room a newlook.. yeah.. it need a lot of hard work n planning...

my room before my tidying up..

since im not kuching.. my room has quite sometime become a store room... -.-''

yeah.... da above pic is part of my ACCA book.. lik moutains... indeed... messy room is not good for feng shui... summore, what if one day sum1 come n visit me??

at least i did do sth..

get rid of all my books.. yeah.. i aint need it anymore!!!


yeah... got some fish so that its more lifely...
got my new wardrobe!!! yeah.. i lik it coz quite stylish....
hope da crystal bring me luck... keke... :)
clean up those mess n put those "unshow-offable" medals n prizes... (yeah.. i know its too few compare to most of u)

yeah... that sth on this pic... so take a close look.. haha.. thanks Anna for da present... i know i owe u sth.... :P.. and i haven forget!

well, im reli stuck of how i gonna give a face lift.. i was thinking of repaint my wall do a full make over.. anyone got links o idea to modernise my room? tel me ya...

:P

No comments: