Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009 new year resolution, good bye 2008!

its good to have a chance to write down at the very last day of 2008. I will be celebrating new year countdown at fren's house and had no time to blog about.

it has been a very very fast and meaningless year of 2008 for me. I personally think. Rolling back from 1st of Jan till now, nothing! it has been nothing yet achievement by me. Having day in day out working, hanging around with colleagues, doing the same things every weekend, grumble on all the same topic, stress in works, being depressed etc etc... it is total failure year for me.. I marked myself "F". But whats really make me upset is i totally fail to manage my own time, my own life!

okay, now 2008 almost gone. left 11 hrs to go....

i would say, its a football match. 1st half has gone (the past), its useless and dont look back. what im focusing now is how to win in the 2nd half (my future)..

for what i recently realised is im just a normal person, an ordinary person. Always thinking of becoming rich, having high class life style, buying valuable things, having great and beautiful gf...etc etc, thats all bullshit. That is just what im hoping for and not making any moves. So, god serves me right for not giving any of it. But, anyway, i really appreciate and grateful that i have family which loves me and cares me. Thanks Grandma, Mom and Dad and my brother. Love you all.

a new year, a new beginning, as always. This year, I insist to make a different, how far and how much i will go? I DONT KNOW! as i wont regret of my decision for what i will do. At least i wont regret as i ever try. I got nothing to lose after all.. I really hopes that i will work something out. Be a man! Can i make a different? Gods know..





So, presenting my 2009 new year resolution:

冲!
GO FOR IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, wtf!! 'chong'!! hahaha, anyway, that's a good start, jia yiu!!!! :)